30 Best Travel Captions for Instagram
As a travel blogger one of the toughest part in creating content on Instagram is writing a captivating caption. These top travel captions for Instagram will definitely be very useful for content creators on Instagram.
Travel Captions for Instagram
- Real-life starts when you travel.
- Guys, I changed my address, now I live in XYZ Milan, Italy and within two days, it will change to ABC Greece. And yes, I will be updating it frequently. Because I travel
- Hey friends and family, don’t look for me as travel calls me to have a ride around the world.
- Hey, I am busy, not with work but with the scenic view in front of me made it impossible to divert my gaze.
- I have a medicine to prevent any disease from attacking you, This is a secret recipe and I discovered it in this place just now, but I’d like to share this with you. Ok, let me reveal it is just having a chat with your fellow people, sipping your favourite drink and being mesmerized with this spot from time to time.
- I am not satisfied when I get Employee of the month or year but when I get stamps in my Passport it feels heavenly.
- Books are my friends but don’t tell them travel is my best friend.
- People be like planning what to do next in the future but I’m like which city should I travel to next.
- Every single moment of travel is an adventure.
- Not taking the Road trip in your life is such a waste.
- To take note of every movement of nature, a Road trip is the best way for it. I feel it.
- The adventurous thing one can do is by meet strangers apart from our community and get acquainted with them
- Paris is in love with Eiffel and I am in love with Paris. I am stuck in this love triangle. What do you think? Who Will Win?
- Life is like travelling on a road trip. No matter what obstacle comes in your way, you have to pass it with mixed emotions.
- Living in a tent beside the wood fire at the forest camping is ten times better than living in a villa or 3-BHK Appartments.
- I can’t sit in a place without watching videos on my mobile but today this lake here have all my attention and I feel this lake is dancing in Victory because it did which my mom failed to do after so many attempts.
- I am a hodophile but never felt anything wrong with it.
- I have 1000 problems but travel is the only solution.
- My bucket list is like Travelling every day but to make it happen needs money so it would be work, save, travel and repeat.
- The world is the best classroom when compared to four walls classrooms.
- For a traveller, everywhere home.
- I am not fond of expensive clothes and accessories in my wardrobe but I have a Passport filled with travel history.
- Your travel list should have Beach as a compulsory destination.
- I thought I wanted a career turns out that I want a paycheck to quench my travel thirst.
They’re the inspirational sort of Travel Captions for Instagram, which will make anyone reading them cringe a bit, but also want to pack a suitcase and jump on a plane.
Travel Captions for Instagram by Famous Writers
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” –Mark Twain
“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
“Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?” – Caroline Myss
“To live would be an awfully big adventure”– Peter Pan
“Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” ― Jack Kerouac
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
“Adventure should be part of everyone’s life. It is the whole difference between being fully alive and just existing.” – Holly Morris
“I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” – Carew Papritz
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.” ― Mark Twain
“Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paulo Coelho
If that’s what you’re looking for, these funny Instagram travel captions are perfect for you!
“I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
“If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet” – Rachel Wolchin
“If thinking about it makes you excited, imagine actually doing it!” – Anonymous
“Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” – Michael Palin
“If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
“No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.” – Lewis Carroll
“When there is no WiFi, you might be about to have an adventure.” – Anonymous
“No good story ever starts with “oh do you remember that unforgettable day at the office?!” – Anonymous
“To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
To get more such Travel Captions for Instagram click here